On behalf of the management and staff at Scruples Hair Design, we want you to know we take your health seriously and will ensure your experience at our salon continues to be both safe and enjoyable. The following protocols have been implemented to promote social distancing and to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- We will be asking all customers to not enter the salon if they are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, runny nose, fatigue, shortness of breath, cough, chills or sore throat.
- Please remain in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment as the waiting area is not open. We will text you when it is time to enter the salon.
- Customers are offered hand sanitizer, disposable surgical masks and nitrile gloves (if desired).
- Customers are spaced in the salon observing proper social distancing protocols. We are fortunate to have a spacious salon and therefore can ensure that all stations and stylists can work in excess of the 6-foot recommended distances.
- We have extended our hours and days of operation to ensure we comply with all social distancing requirements, along with making sure we can provide you with the most timely and flexible appointments. See our revised hours of operation.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures before and after every guest. All stylist stations, tools and equipment will be thoroughly disinfected after each client. We have a full-time employee dedicated to this task to ensure we can adhere to the highest standard of hygiene.
- All stylists are provided with PPE including masks, gloves (when required) and clothing covers.
- We have laundry facilities on site to make sure all necessary items are regularly sanitized and washed.
- We have a state-of-the-art air circulation system that operates at all times. It constantly removes the interior air and replaces it with fresh air from outside. As well, the filtration system removes particles, ensuring the freshest air possible.
- Our reception desk is outfitted with a plexiglass window and the choice of contactless payment. The payment machines will be thoroughly disinfected after each transaction for your safety.
We want to sincerely thank all our customers and staff for their patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Debbie & Heather